Libidors

The art is good. The plot however.... da fuq happened?! It's like they google searched some simple psychology and tried to build a story around it (key word being "tried"). The art is awesome tho ngl.

uhh.. is it just me or this is kinda like AOT meet Parasyte with sex and a lot of sex stuff within?

"hey, why is your right arm so muscular compared to your left?"
"oh you know, I'm a right hand user so i do a lot with my right hand."

edit: don't know why but i can hear this in jerma985's voice.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m just looking for a action manga with good romance where they actually fucking hook up smh

I gotta admit, the first 20 chapters were quite annoying on how the MC reacts so awkwardly. But, that's just how he is a super awkward introvert who denies reality and loves delusions. Now that he lives in one hell of a reality that's like from his delusions he tends to deny it. But, as the chapters progress, he starts to actually develop his character. Slowly his wimpy virgin daydreamer introverted character is changing for the better. Things get really exciting beyond Ch. 37 and you will not regret it.

Plotwise 8/10

The cover reminds me of Rick and Morty episode when they where in apocalyptic earth in the blooddome thing

Users who are viewing this thread