Libidors

Much better than most of the manga on manga dex. If it was a bit more serious, it could even earn a rating of 7 or 8, but at chapter 55 it's a 6, because while it has the usual survival horror setting,
it has less tension and more level-headedness albeit all the supposed chaos and apocalyptic setting, with a useless government that just plays the bad guys role in an imperfect and mostly laughable matter, looking at how they were unable to secure vital information from a 3rd world country like Syria while trying to cover up everything as terrorism although the mutants were already all over the internet

Other manga with a similar age group of the main cast like Eden no Ori or Maho Shoujo of the end are of course doing a better job, and the setting of e.g. bio meat:nectar or Psyren is quite a lot better, but It's still something good for people who don't read horror as extensively, like me for example, to find some entertainment in new approaches towards the horror genre that doesn't involve the same old story of demons,ghosts,serial killers or mutated animals threatening humanity.

For the uninitiated imagine hulk but he needs to be horny instead of angry to turn green. This manga changes Hulks famous line "Don't Make Me Angry - You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry" to "Don't Make Me Horny - You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Horny"

Users who are viewing this thread