Lick. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Our Orientation Camp

Dex-chan lover
Plot Twist - they are both twins

giphy.gif

Banned
How did Toame not make a move when he was alone with mizutani with her big tits almost defenceless in a button pyjama top like that?? The way she looked at him , she was begging for a proper kiss and making out.

I wonder who saw them? I wasn't expecting that kind of spicy drama so soon. I wonder if namehata will destroy the blackmailer like in welcome home papa.

Dex-chan lover
Praying the girlfriend isn't another psycho and is watching them for normal "my boyfriend is cheating" reasons but I think the signs are there she's in on it with lickitung

Dex-chan lover
I've just looked at the raws and
i can't read japanese but the gf is very much twisted herself(seems like she's a sadist), i'm not sure she's in on it with the licking girl but she has been spying on them everytime, she seems to like seeing the MC being dominated and suffer at the other girl's hands, i would say it's a mix between enjoying being cucked and at the same time she likes seeing the MC suffer with guilt for cheating on her, there's even a part where she imagines what reaction the MC would have if she caught them on the act, and she gets super turned on by it.
Anyway if anyone is curious here's the raws

Dex-chan lover
I've just looked at the raws and
i can't read japanese but the gf is very much twisted herself(seems like she's a sadist), i'm not sure she's in on it with the licking girl but she has been spying on them everytime, she seems to like seeing the MC being dominated and suffer at the other girl's hands, i would say it's a mix between enjoying being cucked and at the same time she likes seeing the MC suffer with guilt for cheating on her, there's even a part where she imagines what reaction the MC would have if she caught them on the act, and she gets super turned on by it.
Anyway if anyone is curious here's the raws
In short, bro needs to get the hell outta there.

Dex-chan lover
In short, bro needs to get the hell outta there.
You can't help but feel sorry for him, he is being used like a toy by them, although the licking girl seems to be developing real feelings for him(chapter 18), i don't know if the gf genuinely likes him or just has a fetish for the whole situation

Users who are viewing this thread