Lick. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Our Orientation Camp

Dex-chan lover
You can't help but feel sorry for him, he is being used like a toy by them, although the licking girl seems to be developing real feelings for him(chapter 18), i don't know if the gf genuinely likes him or just has a fetish for the whole situation
Honestly, weirdly enough, the Blonde girl is actually genuine despite her constant SA of the MC. From the raws, the GF only asked the MC out after stumbling into them when the MC was stuck in the fence and got off on his reaction througout the event. This is also enforced in a few later chapters where Blonde girl did not lick the MC and the GF was getting noticebly bored/out of it with the MC until he got licked again and her excitement was reinvigerated. A teacher got introduced who also no knows of the licking. All in all, its crazy and he needs help LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, weirdly enough, the Blonde girl is actually genuine despite her constant SA of the MC. From the raws, the GF only asked the MC out after stumbling into them when the MC was stuck in the fence and got off on his reaction througout the event. This is also enforced in a few later chapters where Blonde girl did not lick the MC and the GF was getting noticebly bored/out of it with the MC until he got licked again and her excitement was reinvigerated. A teacher got introduced who also no knows of the licking. All in all, its crazy and he needs help LOL.
that teacher is wack too, she at one point spies on them with MC's consent if i'm not mistaken, to get inspiration from the whole licking situation for her own artwork, but yeah the guy is suffering with so much guilt for cheating when in reality the gf loves it and is probably the only reason she is even remotely interested in him in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Either The Gf knew all along she and Name are in it together or she's just into that NtR shiet

Dex-chan lover
So the girlfriend is a voyeur. Maybe she was normal but Namehata likes corrupting those around her and instilled this fetish in her because getting caught is fun. Hopefully anyway. I'd much rather have two perverted girls chasing him than going yandere.

Dex-chan lover
Praying the girlfriend isn't another psycho and is watching them for normal "my boyfriend is cheating" reasons but I think the signs are there she's in on it with lickitung
At this rate I wouldn't expect anything normal from any of these characters.

Man, if you take a step back, that poor kid is just being abused.

"Don't make a sound"
"Nobody can know"

Fed-Kun's army
Naaaaaah? The girlfriend? Her face could be drawn scary in general, or scary from the MC's viewpoint (aroused), we'll see which is which, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's in on this. It seems too coincidental for Namehata to be that confident in his roommates not coming back.
This can only mean that either:
1) She fully believes Mizutani is going to keep them occupied, which would be weird naturally without a good excuse, as she's just coming back from her arranged alone time. There'd be no reason for Mizutani to suspect anything, as the excuse would've been given after her return.
2) Mizutani is in on it, and the friends were told the couple was going to have some alone time, and Namehata just "went to the toilet" or something like that.
So yeah, I bet on Mizutani having some sort of recording / cuck fetish as well.

Users who are viewing this thread