Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 12 Ch. 134 - A Sheriff Never Makes the Situation Worse

Dex-chan lover
Evans' horniness and his pops' advice ultimately made someone turn away from a life of crime while it's not too late. What a world we live in.

Double-page supporter
Why would there be anything suspicious about revolvers and why would anyone smuggle them? You could buy revolvers anywhere in those times, nobody was going to ask any questions.

Dex-chan lover
It’s almost criminal the amount of one-off cuties this author can design.

Taq

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione Hey, Papa Evans's advice is helpful for stopping crime in most scenarios. It's just really...really bad at getting the Sheriff ladies.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this is how it feels to constantly roll D20s when the DM is trying to ruin your game

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like one of the first few ones: Evans tries to get a girl, girl turns out to be an outlaw. Only this time he's completely oblivious to the end. Pretty fun and refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp.
It was a fun run but this is just too boring now. It's the same shit over and over...

Dex-chan lover
I may forgot if this happen before, but its this the first time I see him smile? or trying at least

thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for the chapter! Still so surprising that this series hasn't seen an official English release. I'd snatch up the tankobons in a second, and I know for a fact that they'd do well here in America. Especially considering that it's set here, albeit 150 or so years ago lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hitomi_Higurashi probably the good old "it is still popular resolving anything would lower its longevity ", which isn't entirely wrong I suppose with the will they won't they of him and Oakley being the only overarching plot it probably keeps some people reading.

Users who are viewing this thread