Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 12 Ch. 138 - An Assassin Never Talks

COF

Group Leader
Hey guys, since this is a very late update I just want to be fully honest with everyone here. Over the last few weeks, due declining mental and physical health I have been on a break from all of this, and am still considering my retirement from this hobby. I won't get into full detail in regards to what made me disillusioned with this, but you should know what is going on in case the updates fully cease once more.
Right now I am merely giving this a final shot to see if I will change my mind as I am stuck home with the virus.

Thank you COF and CyanSteam! Dont worry just take your time, mental and physical health is a serious issue and you dont need to force yourself

Dex-chan lover
@COF hey thanks for the update but your health comes first. If it is hurting you and no longer fun then quit. We only have so much time in this world don't spend it miserably. Someone will pick this up and continue the good work you have done.

Dex-chan lover
@COF please focus on yourself. The last thing I want is for you to be miserable. If you no longer want to do it, then you don’t have to. All I care about is your mental and physical health. Do what makes you happy, and relax. 😃

Dex-chan lover
@COF Don't worry, your own health, both physical and mental comes first. Even though I love this manga and your work on it, I wouldn't want you to suffer for it's sake.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I was wondering what was going on. Your health comes first! I really appreciate all your work.

Dex-chan lover
arnolda is a magnificent creature and must be protected at all costs

ALL COSTS

Dex-chan lover
@COF: Yeah, please don’t force yourself on this. You gotta put your own circumstances ahead first. For my part, it’s always regrettable to see a TLer who’s been dedicated to a series for so long to, but I definitely wouldn’t want a person to suffer over something like this just for my own personal entertainment. Go and take care of yourself, you’ve got my gratitude for taking us all this way.

Aggregator gang
@COF
As much as I love Evans, nothing is more important than your health. Even if you feel you are done for good, I'm sure someone will eventually continue where you left off. Take care of yourself.

Supporter
If you're not feeling well, definitely stop. This was a wonderful chapter but not worth health.

Fed-Kun's army
@COF thank you so much for the chapters, but dont feel obligated to do it. Its your life, get better and be happy with whatever you do.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 90% sure the "silent" nickname is because she's mute.

@COF: Don't feel too guilty about it. We are plenty grateful you put so much effort on this for so long.

Dex-chan lover
Woah @COF
hope your health improves both physically and mentally
Take it easy my dude
Your translations are great, but focus on yourself before us. We can take not reading a chapter or two for a while but your health should always come first

Users who are viewing this thread