Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love - Vol. 13 Ch. 148 - The Bounty Hunter Has No Clue

Dex-chan lover
That "has no clue" in the title can apply to just about any character in the series. I think the two mainest characters would give each other a clue. They need it.

The first person he caught that isn't an outlaw... Yup, that's the beef right there.

Daisy's cute, though.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Oakley was right that Daisy wasn't dating Evans! Even if she was jealous, it's a good thing she probed for information first before doing anything!

Daisy was a pretty bad girl though. Flirting with so many people? Well, Evan's dad has her beat. He flirts with way more people! I was surprised that he cameo'd though. We usually don't see him unless Evans is there. Well, it's a good thing he spent time with his future daughter-in-law!

Also, in page 8, I'm not quite sure what the narrator is saying. The raw says "「言ってそう」より、「言われたい」だった。", which DeepL translated as It was more "I want to be told" than "I think I'm going to say it."

So I think the sentence is implying that the face Oakley is making is because she wants Evans to say this to her, not because she actually thinks Evans said it. So I think adding the fact Oakley wanted Evans to say this to her to your sentence would add more context to it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imposter ඞ :oooo:
STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCKING MEMES! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just among us stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the underwear is sus HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING" I fucking looked at a trashcan and said "THAT'S A BIT SUSSY" I looked at my penis I think of an astronauts helmet and I go "PENIS? MORE LIKE PENSUS" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG

Users who are viewing this thread