Lies of the Sheriff Evans: Dead or Love

Dex-chan lover
Alright guys. We need more now. Well I do. I know I can wait, but this killing me. I'm still waiting for the pie.

Dex-chan lover
Next, the reporter finds about Evans and this girl called Stormy, who he had an affair with right after his wife gave birth. But in all honesty, is this reporter the mother of fake sensationalized news, but without knowing it?

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or Evans and Oakley were doing a decent subterfuge work for once?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Damn, with 5 chapters out I didn't expect a cliffhanger.

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Mathy running right past Sheriff Evan's open arms once again shows his terrible luck with women. I mean, he can't even get a Loli to like him! That is just pathetic! And just how long will Oakley put up with this eternally frustrating dance between her and the sheriff? Maybe she needs to resort to the Ultimate Battle Gear by approaching him in her [Naked Apron Assault Uniform Mode].

Contributor
I Laughed So Much on This Panel, My Stomach Hurts
gwxaM6F.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how old is Matty? I'm thinking of a ship. Now I am starting to think Evans father advice was his mistakes in life.

Dex-chan lover
I get it Mathy doesn't want Evans to be his dad he wants him to be his daddy ;) ;) ;)

Contributor
Nothing more dangerous than a woman's grudge... Ain't that the truth, ain't that the truth. Preach it man!

Users who are viewing this thread