Life and Death: The Awakening

Lmao, how can Immortal Sun Scans even be proud of their version they put on Mangadex. It's insane how this war even started when the content the other front puts out, is so god damn dogshit, it's unbearable. Keep the good work coming Secret Scans. I know nothing of why Immortal Sun Scans could be a hindrance towards you guys, but you can clearly notice they're the ones with malicious intent.

Fed-Kun's army
That description. I feel so full. It's so descriptive. It's a true explanation of the story, at such a level that the description stuffed my understanding of the description.

Speechless at a level so high. I can't stop my speech.

Fed-Kun's army
Please dont give low ratings to this comic just bc the translation sucks...It has nothing to do with the translation if the comic is good or not....

Just a warning to all the users who pick this series up, save yourself some mind boogling confusion and trouble and read the secretscans versions, they actually make a lick of sense compared to whatever on earth that other gibberish was.

Like I can usually tolerate some dumb stuff because people do this for free but seriously was about to drop this entire series after a couple chapters because of how unreadable it was on immortal scans side.

Seriously people take a moment and you will realize where the readable version is.

If you don't want to read immortal sun scans then you can just block them.
Go on the page of the group and block them.

Does mangadex have some quality control? The shit immortal scan is putting out is worse than machine translation.

Users who are viewing this thread