Life Carnaval

Group Leader
Yay, you are no longer "no group". I'm looking forward to more 80s manga from you! Thank you for all the Idol wo Sagase you've done so far.

Group Leader
Hey if you have any suggestions of 80s manga you like, please list them
and I’ll see what I can do.
You are already doing enough by introducing an artist so far unknown to English-speaking manga community <3
As for 80s, the top titles that come to my mind are Hagio Moto's Mesh, Akisato Wakuni's Soredemo Chikyuu wa Mawatteru, and Kuramochi Fusako's manga in general. I don't know if I'll ever have time to do them myself XD Do you like these artists? And do you have any other artist suggestions like Yoshida?

hi i was wondering if you guys would be interested in a collab- i CLRD manga and i love the mayumi yoshida works you guys have done and also have an interest in working on classic/retro manga :)

Group Leader
hi i was wondering if you guys would be interested in a collab- i CLRD manga and i love the mayumi yoshida works you guys have done and also have an interest in working on classic/retro manga :)
Sure thing! You can contact me through discord at nagae_kikuchi to sort out the details

You guys ever plan on making a discord server? I've enjoyed all the manga you guys have translated so far and want to see more of what you work on!

Users who are viewing this thread