Life Going Wild With Plug-ins - Ch. 0 - Announcement Chapter

Group Leader
Note from DDTS: While there is already an existing translation on www.webcomicsapp.com of this great manhua, it was unfortunately discontinued after the death of the previous head artist, Hui Shou Er Yi (may she rest in peace). The group producing the manhua then moved from Da Jiao Chong to Kuaikan Manhua, where a new artist took up the story. DDTS made the decision to translate from the beginning as the format of this manhua has changed quite a lot from its original. Chapter 33 (92 on webcomicsapp) is where the story is picked up again by the new artist, Old Master Carp.

I am happy that the manhua wasn't completely abandoned. It's so sad and horrible what happened to the previous artist :/ R.I.P.

lel, I think most of the english translations from webcomics could still stick? Who knows, seems liek extra work to retranslate it
But it's your guy's decision

Group Leader
@Asterris
There was quite a few small translation errors in the first few chapters I read when I checked it out (e.g. wrong pinyin for the name of a shop) and the typesetting was just plain lazy according to Elle, my waifu and fellow sect leader, so we thought it'd be good for those interested to retranslate the first part so all the missed jokes, puns and cultural explanations can be read by them.

Users who are viewing this thread