Life Going Wild With Plug-ins

Group Leader
Note from DDTS: While there is already an existing translation on www.webcomicsapp.com of this great manhua, it was unfortunately discontinued after the death of the previous head artist, Hui Shou Er Yi (may she rest in peace). The group producing the manhua then moved from Da Jiao Chong to Kuaikan Manhua, where a new artist took up the story. DDTS made the decision to translate from the beginning as the format of this manhua has changed quite a lot from its original. Chapter 33 (92 on webcomicsapp) is where the story is picked up again by the new artist, Old Master Carp.

(I'M SORRY FOR THE DUPLICATE COMMENT BUT THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT INFO AND I MEANT TO ACTUALLY PUT IT HERE AND NOT ON THE CHAPTER ITSELF BUT I'M JUST DUMB AND ALSO COMMENTS CAN'T BE DELETED)

Group Leader
Nice one.

I corrected a typo in the summary. I think you meant "cutesy" bot "cutsie," right?

Thanks for picking this up. Really sad when I read the info about the artist and thot I should not have any hope.... RIP artist.... thank you for your wonderful illustrations

Dex-chan lover
I hope ML still alive when MC got his comkon sense :')

For a dude top of his class, the creator is really stupid and inconsiderate. I feel bad for the shadow. :|

Remember everyone. Our main character came from a world where humans are at their highest peak.
Where there is no such thing as hunger or hurt. Humans waste their days creating worlds and playing in them.
Don’t worry about the main character’s naivety. In chapter 5, he will learn about blood. And in chapter 10-11 (I think), he will learn about names.

Group Leader
@Hia_Loves_to_say_Hi
Exactly! Things do get better guys.... he just needs a little time haha.

And a little note from someone who's also read the novel, our MC will really come to love our ML! To an unimaginable degree even.

Thank you everyone, for all your comments!

I hope he learns how to use those plug ins soon because I am getting really really worried for the both of them

How many chapters does this have now? Including the the ones created by the new artist. I checked the raws but it's confusing me.

Group Leader
@CrimsonInk
On Kuaikan, up to chapter 32 is by Hui Shou (the old artist) and every other chapter is by Old Master Carp. In total, there are 104 chapters so far and they update two chapters every week. Though in terms of story, the manhua is around chapter 50 (plug-ins was originally a novel).

If you read the webcomicsapp version, the first 32 chapters of this version is every chapter there (stuff got compressed in this version to make the chapters longer).

guys the author of this comic has passed away due to stress and fatigue. im not saying to drop this, but just dont expect newer chapters after like ch 92. i honestly love this story sm and think about it now and then. the story might be picked up by others but nothing is confirmed yet. just, hope for the best. rest in peace, dajiachong
this is where its said officially on the authors weibo (its all in chinese): https://card.weibo.com/article/m/show/id/2309404424873714778300

uh, is there still a novel for this? I checked the NovelUpdates link, but it doesn't work, is the novel still on the internet?

@brookandriver This is the link: https:/www.novelupdates.com/series/life-going-wild-with-plug-ins/

For whatever reason, it's not properly linked on Mangadex right. I've sent a report for it to be corrected.

Group Leader
@illumizoldyk_superiority
That's an old weibo post which I already talked about in the comment at the bottom of this page :).

Let me repeat: it's not the author (Shiziqing) who died, but rather Hui Shou Er Yi, the old artist who worked on the comic on Dajiaochong, the manhua platform that Plug-ins was on previously. On March 2020, the group making this manhua (Chang Pan Yong Zhe) moved to Kuaikan Manhua, where they hired a new artist (Old Master Carp) and continued the story, and they are releasing two chapters a week. This is why the updates on Webcomicsapp stopped.

Group Leader
@IzayaMizano
We are going to do the new version. But just after going through the old version first~
New version is just a continuation of the old one.

Users who are viewing this thread