Life In Tokyo Ichijou - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
What a poetic and powerful chapter... I was blown away by Murakami simply accepting Ichijou's request without any other questions or complaints, but I think it really represents their relationship well. Murakami knows when Ichijou is insecure, or scared, or otherwise really needs him. And he loves Ichijou enough to not need to even hear it stated.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for this series, ugh this chapter was such a perfect bubble of their relationship. Ughhh....so bittersweet. T_T
Also i find it sad/heartwarming that joining Teiai goes against Murakami's values, but he still decides to go bc Ichijou.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Absolutely devastating gut punch. The end of an era. The way this last day is depicted in excruciating details makes me so uncomfortable. Partings are never easy, but this is a really hard one.

UkYNUMX.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Man, it got real sometimes but the overall tone of the series was pretty frivolous. But all those silly moments really stack up into a great friendship... This chapter hits hard.
I definitely have to read Tobaku Hakairoku Kaiji next to see what becomes of them.

Users who are viewing this thread