LIFE

Dex-chan lover
Ugh i remember this one. Never gonna read this again, and if you decide to then brace yourself because it's really heavy.

This story is so dramatic that it like reading something off of Episode, yes I read Episode.

Dex-chan lover
While this story is really heavy, it does talk about some serious aspects that many manga haven't talked about (especially when it came out). It does it pretty well and the characters are interesting (and understandable in why they are messed up the way they are). So good. Worth at least one read through (kinda like how Grave of the Fireflies is at least a must watch once, even if it makes you uncomfortable and you never wanna see it again)

Anyone knows where can I read volume 1 in english? Manga sites only has the volume 2 and above. Tia!

yo where'd all the chapters go? i swear i read this manga on mangadex lull. this is the good stuff though, anyone who's ready to read a heavy manga should deff give it a read.

Group Leader
oh my godddddddd thanks for reuploading this!!!!!! i found this series in a small bookstore when i was a teenager and it was so impactful to me. you're doing gods work here <3333

This young girl mange is about a rare theme that is camppus violence. I recommend it to everyone who has exprienced it.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit, chapters :O also, would recommend, gets fucked up at times, but not so fucked up. It's amazingly good though and deals with serious issues.

I will never read this, but I must know. What the heck is on her lips??

Dex-chan lover
The official version was by Tokyopop & ended at Volume 9. With 2 cliffhangers I might add. I'm so glad I found it here. It should have the yuri tag though. Ayumu's love interest isn't the boy with glasses. In the last Tokyopop volume she used mouth-to-mouth as an excuse to kiss Miki.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow just binged the whole thing in one day. Fucked up at times but entertaining as hell! Was hoping to see a liiittle more action between Ayumu and Sonoda lol but that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread