Like A Butterfly

Group Leader
Its such a beautiful, cute and bittersweet story ,one that makes you feel so many emotions you can’t easily express. You also become very fond of the characters.

I love it so much. Thank you for who ever is translating it, I sincerely thank you.

Dex-chan lover
This and Ballroom e Youkoso are my favorite dancing comics... the art in both comic are excellent and the story are top notch 👌

Power Uploader
@phalorix If you haven't started reading then it's a wholesome story about the grandpa in the picture living life and pursuing dreams. There's not really a way to say it without spoilering the story. If you're an emotional person, this story will make you cry or even feeling sad. It will give you a new perspective about looking towards life. I don't know what you mean by progression, but if you wanting to know if it's a slow pace or fast pace storyline, I give it more like a medium pace. It's about life and dreams, it doesn't take like immediate perfection.

I dont know if its because i read this in one go at 4 am, but i never cried this much reading something.

i've been following this webtoon for a while nd it's one of the most heartwarming stories i've ever read :') thank u so much translators for taking the time to translate this nd i cant wait to see it to the end

Users who are viewing this thread