Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!

Omoshiroi desu ne?

Sorry, my inner weeb got activated. This setting is interesting.

More please and thank you

Btw why is the mc dress on the manga cover reminded me of bertia's dress on her graduation ball lol

Thank you for the scans! Anyone wanna spoil who ML is? I have a clue but would like to know now lol

Chapter 3: is it just me or does the fact that after he bad mouths her mother he gets pushed and somehow in the end it ended up with him throwing up and her caring for him?

Double-page supporter
Aa... omae mitai na heroine ga ite tamaruka.... thats why its somewhat familiar

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh, The novel xlations for this went all screwy so heres hoping this goes well.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh it's a villainess story.. wonder why the rating so low for this...

Edit:
So I skim through the current chapters..
While readable and you can make sense of it.. the translaton by no group as they said.. is pretty bad.
And I feel like it's pretty good story at a glance but there's a lot of events are going on through out 4 chapters like it was rushed or something (though perhaps it's due to my skimming it).

Wtf is this? Everything is all over the damn place. I can't really follow what exactly is happening. I'm gonna drop.

the translate is okay i can understand it, but the story is somewhat of weird, is it too fast. im confuse

Dex-chan lover
The story is incredibly basic and not very good, it tries to explain itself but it still feels like you're just dropped in the middle of a narrative and left to fend for yourself.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@deeluxscans Please don't upload non-existent chapters, just put the explanation at the end of an actual released chapter.

the pacing is as fast as sonic and the somehow messy translation doesn't helps.

This is poorly written.

Not poorly translated. I can not grow to hate a translator trying his best (though he doesnt seem to apply common sense to fix the translations when the wordings awkward or the nouns are off), but the authors just.. bad.

Not even in "im mad how the stories going". But like, the mom divorces in one panel offhand and then she just... knows the protag guy for like a year. Important bits are just skipped in favor of bits where the heroine chases off mob fangirls. Read something else. Even if you like isekais like me, there are better otome isekais to read.

Its bad, really. Events that could have been told more thoroughly, like her childhood, or her mother’s divorce, is explained very briefly and feels very rushed. it’s just a mixture of cliches of the typical otome villainess reincarnation. Though the translation is still fine, but the the story itself needs help.

Users who are viewing this thread