Like Hell It's Okay to Have a Heroine Like You!

the time jumps and cuts are just random....
"there is a problem explained in detail and multiple perspectives" then time skip to past the solution.... whuuut?

something just happened here but before we look what and how that influences everything else -cut- over to the next location.... just die already

I think the story (maybe) is good...
Sorry, but I'll just DROP this one, cause the ending doesn't come to my expectation :'(

Even though it's the happy ending, but the 'SHIP' between the characters is not my type (╥﹏╥)

Truthfully, i prefer and ship Tsubaki (FL) to be with Kyousuke (cousin) since i loved read the chemistry between them :')
But in the novel Tsubaki would push Kyousuke to chase after Todo and do confess his love to her *(and it pains me to the hell) (╥﹏╥)

[Spoiler alert] :
- Tsubaki (FL) to be with Leon (the childhood friend from abroad which is germany)
- Kyousuke (cousin) to be with Todo (the 2nd heroine in the original story)

*Sorry if i'm lacking to read it properly and maybe caused some of missunderstanding, since i just skiped the chapters to the main plot wich is main event (in japanesse language website) since it has 148 chapters and 20 sidestory chapters but honestly it'll just SUFFER me to read it all •́ ‿ ,•̀

Afterall, thanks to the translators who put a lot of effort into this manga, but sorry i'll just drop it cause i don't like the plot story on this manga (according to the novel's plot story)... But i'll still support u in another manga/manhwa thought (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Aggregator gang
the thing is, there are missing chapters so no one cane understand what da heck even is going on here, so, if there is anyone kind enough to tell me where the missing chapters are?

Users who are viewing this thread