Like, Share & Subscribe - Ch. 51

Supporter
Alright, I gotta admit, chilly's got a big brain. She hurt our dear carrot, but this is a great way to get some revenge.

Is carrot live streaming or just recording? If it's a livestream, that is so raw. You go get em carrot!
Livestreaming it - I'd put money on that (though not a whole lot) . . .

Chilly looking very smooth, and the whole thing seems to be very well organised, but they clearly didn't expect the teacher to step in like that. It does show that it's not just a few bad kids, it's a broader issue with the class culture that allowed things to work out the way they did - the teacher turning a blind eye back then was clearly just part of the same pattern that allowed the bullying to continue for so long, and to escalate so much.

I do wonder why anyone thought just apologising would be the end of it - Chilly obviously went to a lot of trouble to set this up, no one would do that with such a bloodless end in mind. And she has a serious platform behind her - she's not going to be playing silly little games, she's doing something big.

I hope the livestream blows up, and I really hope the film they made is published and also blows up - the way everyone responded really makes me sick, they deserve to suffer some pain.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if Chilly simultaneously posted the film to her and Luoluo's channels since Luoluo is clearly already livestreaming. The only question is what happens to Song Li, did Luoluo leave her because she knows she's about to create internet drama that could rebound in her and Song You?

Dex-chan lover
Livestreaming it - I'd put money on that (though not a whole lot) . . .

Chilly looking very smooth, and the whole thing seems to be very well organised, but they clearly didn't expect the teacher to step in like that. It does show that it's not just a few bad kids, it's a broader issue with the class culture that allowed things to work out the way they did - the teacher turning a blind eye back then was clearly just part of the same pattern that allowed the bullying to continue for so long, and to escalate so much.

I do wonder why anyone thought just apologising would be the end of it - Chilly obviously went to a lot of trouble to set this up, no one would do that with such a bloodless end in mind. And she has a serious platform behind her - she's not going to be playing silly little games, she's doing something big.

I hope the livestream blows up, and I really hope the film they made is published and also blows up - the way everyone responded really makes me sick, they deserve to suffer some pain.
Alright, I gotta admit, chilly's got a big brain. She hurt our dear carrot, but this is a great way to get some revenge.

Is carrot live streaming or just recording? If it's a livestream, that is so raw. You go get em carrot!

Agreed to both. It's a great setup but Luluo is the one who came up with this plan, though Chilly is helping execute it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

luoluo wasnt lying this is like the ultimate revenge plan, corral them all up in one place and then put everyone on the spot by making it livestreamed to a massive audience...

bet song li is gonna get a notification about the livestream too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hohoho.... they were not kidding about a revenge plot...

They really thought shit was sweet... nah dog... this shit bouta get bitter, so best enjoy the sugar before it all dissolves...

No pleas will save you from this reputational ass beating...

Users who are viewing this thread