Lili-Men - Ch. 2 - For Whose Sake Does the Dream Come True?

Is english the first language of the translator? I feel like certain small corrections grammatically would drastically improve the fluidity of the sentences. No disrespect because im glad someone is translating this series but it's just a thought.

Double-page supporter
this is getting goood
thanks for the translations :D

Group Leader
I wonder why they call it succubus when they look nothing like in the lores. Have they undergone an evolution or something?

Is english the first language of the translator? I feel like certain small corrections grammatically would drastically improve the fluidity of the sentences. No disrespect because im glad someone is translating this series but it's just a thought.
no it isn't sorry. I only do this in my free time if I work with many people it might messed with my schedue

Dex-chan lover
Glad someone is translating this, the english does sound a tad unnatural, but as long as its not a machine translation it's fine.

no it isn't sorry. I only do this in my free time if I work with many people it might messed with my schedue
I mean no offense but an English proofreader would dramatically improve this. I could proofread if you wanted. Working with only one other person shouldn't negative impact your schedule much.

Users who are viewing this thread