Lilia Pregnant The World End - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I think the fact that he's still human is the issue... It's basically a matter of physics... Even if the defense is high, it doesn't take away the pain... Just some of the damage...
I never thought about that, i guess he had sone kind of pain nullification on his old equipment or blessing

Dex-chan lover
This MC is a pain in the ass.

He feels sexually atracted to FL and protects his virginity to all costs for no reason at all (he evens spends his time jerking off). Also, he was a warrior in the other world, but is afraid of killimg someone? That's BS.

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is a pain in the ass.

He feels sexually atracted to FL and protects his virginity to all costs for no reason at all (he evens spends his time jerking off). Also, he was a warrior in the other world, but is afraid of killimg someone? That's BS.
The reason is actually explained in chapter 1, the FL is the daughter of the most evil being in the previous world, and she was at least as evil as her father before the hero defeated them. Now that (supposedly) evil enemy suddenly said she want to bear his child, moreover that child will be the most powerful being due to having both hero and demon lord gene. Now put yourself in his shoes, why the hell someone that you know are evil suddenly said that they love you and want your child?

The MC has every reason in the world to protect his virginity from the FL, if anything, im glad that someone wrote a horny mc who are rational and not just a pervert who indiscriminately bang everything as long as they have hole.

For your second question, almost all hero in manga/other literatures are reluctant to kill others, some of them are even reluctant to kill monsters. What i catch from your comment is that youre annoyed that the mc is not some barbaric, inhumane person and that’s quite weird.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: kamehameha might invalidate the needs to make a baby to destroy the world. And that voice calling from the other end must be an annoying third wheel girl :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
We don't really get too many "post isekai" settings, and not much more reverse isekai. so I'm down for the premise even if it's not the most original thing in the world. Lilia feels like a reverse Kanon but with a curvier body.

Interesting how he still feels normal pain, but Hero keeps his super senses (the punch was slow) and his offensive powers.
He mentioned he had magical equipment that increased his defenses, which I imagine would mean increasing pain resistance. I'm guessing not experiencing pain for so long has made him a bit more sensitive to those kinds of blows.

Double-page supporter
I had High expectations for this one but now it's becoming something generic like a romcom manga. I'm saying romcom is generic but most of them are with only a few exceptions

Fed-Kun's army
Would have been much more interesting if she had actually killed them and they had to deal with covering that up, maybe i'm just still bitter about chapter 2 of nue's exorcist

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit bro if you dont want her to break your windows then start by back breaking sex!!!

Also I think it's setting up they're gonna live together at some point. Atleast someone gets to clean the house.

Users who are viewing this thread