Lilia Pregnant The World End - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
nah-i%27d-win.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! If it's true that this translation has been available for a while and just not uploaded, gotta say I'm not happy about that.
Looking at their site, they have up to chapter 6 done, where chapter 4 was uploaded back in August of this year according to their own timestamps. So yes, they are just sitting on stuff to try and get website ad hits

Group Leader
why such a huge delay though? Literally three months just for this chapter to get uploaded here, when it's been done since September, latest you've done is chapter 6 that was posted in October, and then nothing else since. Raws are apparently nearly on chapter 20. What gives? Is it to make people go to your site and read there? Is this just JB all over again? Why pick up so many series only to have an inconsistent release schedule with most of them, and some of them stay months with zero updates here (and in your site, yes I checked)? Just drop them and let other people work on them if lack of time/manpower is the problem
im waiting for volume release so i can give you guys uncensored releases(also so i dont have to redo chapters), join the discord and you would have known

Group Leader
Looking at their site, they have up to chapter 6 done, where chapter 4 was uploaded back in August of this year according to their own timestamps. So yes, they are just sitting on stuff to try and get website ad hits
we are indeed not doing that, translator has been busy and so have i. also waiting for volume release

Dex-chan lover
a very dumb excuse, since I'd prefer the series being free for grabs than being held hostage on the potential 'the group might come back, so no one picks it up'. Also, in this situation is really easy for them to release a single chapter every 4-5 months, and abandon the manga otherwise, but still scream about sniping if someone tries their hand at it. Or do the literal JB 2.0 and come up with some BS reason to paint mangadex staff as villains and themselves as saints that can do no wrong, and god knows this community has had more than enough of that years ago. Plus, it's not like some people are going to their website to read anything, and would rather just go for whatever random aggregator has it ripped and up, myself included.
Who's JB? considering how much they've been mentioned I would like to know

Dex-chan lover
Who's JB? considering how much they've been mentioned I would like to know
I'm assuming Jaimani Box (If I spelled their group name correctly)
They were pretty infamous for doing well everything the way that would piss everyone off... and they did just that.
I think they eventually got DMCA'd to oblivion or something like that. Don't remember what ended up happening, but that group is gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread