2be59edd-55e4-4e3c-94e6-2230caabb1a8
Hriselconector Double-page supporter Joined Feb 20, 2018 Messages 102 Sunday at 11:40 PM #2 A very normal Japanese lesbian boss
F Freman Supporter Joined Sep 14, 2020 Messages 777 Sunday at 11:47 PM #3 The author knows what the audience wants.
Stormageddonffs Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 19, 2025 Messages 58 Monday at 12:17 AM #4 This too is Yazawa Yay
Yuri_Enjoyer_Deluxe Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 30, 2024 Messages 3,573 Monday at 12:39 AM #5 MASSIVE day for the employed...
onedumninja Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 1, 2023 Messages 1,335 Monday at 1:12 AM #6 POG for real. I respect the boss having a professional side but then really letting loose during intimacy. The gap is pretty hawt
POG for real. I respect the boss having a professional side but then really letting loose during intimacy. The gap is pretty hawt
HiraOmnibus Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 10, 2018 Messages 642 Monday at 5:55 AM #8 Using your power imbalance to reverse the power imbalance? Sasuga, author-san...
gimme_yuri_plz Testing bot, do not reply Joined Jan 25, 2026 Messages 4,908 Monday at 5:57 AM #9 Let’s go, office lesbians!
A allod Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 20, 2025 Messages 238 Monday at 6:33 AM #10 holding the leash in the streets, wearing the leash in the sheets
SocialFang Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2024 Messages 43 Monday at 6:47 AM #12 O.O;;; ....... ...... ..... .... ... .. . . . . . . ....nice
R Ravenna-rei Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 15, 2024 Messages 197 Monday at 7:52 AM #13 My god this is almost perfect, I just hope it goes hard on the age gap, and BDSM. Flat/Small boobs Reign Supreme.
My god this is almost perfect, I just hope it goes hard on the age gap, and BDSM. Flat/Small boobs Reign Supreme.
FionaWitch Dex-chan lover Joined May 1, 2023 Messages 1,326 Monday at 10:16 AM #14 From just fantasies become reality. Freakin' lucky lesbian subordinate, having a masochist boss.
A AKPsyche Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 5, 2024 Messages 95 Tuesday at 1:18 AM #17 Oh my god, the strict boss is a power bottom in bed. This is genius. Author, you've done it again.
T Travisun Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 29, 2025 Messages 350 Tuesday at 6:54 AM #18 Off to a strong start, I see.
0 04ZFZ Joined Mar 20, 2026 Messages 9 Wednesday at 6:33 AM #19 If I understand correctly the authors posts, she said that this series will be ending in 3 chapters. (So chapter 29 will be the last).
If I understand correctly the authors posts, she said that this series will be ending in 3 chapters. (So chapter 29 will be the last).
R Ravenna-rei Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 15, 2024 Messages 197 Wednesday at 8:27 PM #20 04ZFZ said: If I understand correctly the authors posts, she said that this series will be ending in 3 chapters. (So chapter 29 will be the last). Click to expand... I hope your misunderstanding then.
04ZFZ said: If I understand correctly the authors posts, she said that this series will be ending in 3 chapters. (So chapter 29 will be the last). Click to expand... I hope your misunderstanding then.