Lilim Holic - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Running Like Crazy

Aggregator gang
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Messages
80
So, he saved her from social suicide, rather than a physical attack. That's an interesting variation on the usual trope.

A welcomed surprise imo. If a guy did all that for me, me being a teenager still, and said guy was just a guy from my class, yeah, I'd be interested in him too. At least, enough for actually keep contact with him on a positive light, which is basically marriage for horny teens lmao
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
4,976
Reminds me of the time I missed my bus and ran up a large hill to catch up to it at a later stop while it took a roundabout route. Miserable, but I made it. No cute girls to save, though.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
62
SEE WHAT HE DID RIGHT THERE! That would genuinely earned my respect for him. To go that far to preserve another honor or reputation all for to just to be asked “please don’t tell anyone”. Yeah, Katou is cooked. She gonna fall in lover for him harder and I’m all for it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Messages
1,901
Thx for the TL

FOR ONCE ITS NOT CUS HE PICKED UP HER ERASER LMAO
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Messages
545
Such a great and cute romcom. Love the art style. I like how Katou's super-worried/twisted expressions are allowed to look a tad ugly rather than sort of beautiful crying. I really hope this manga gets to persist a bit with them having their feelings for each other known, it's always annoying when a romcom ends with a confession. I WANNA SEE THEM KISS! Like the designs for both main characters. Girl has cool beauty/gal elements without diving into either of those tropes, MC has the 'loner' look with the sleep-deprived dead eye shadows but you can also see that under that he'd be quite handsome if he got some proper sleep, like you can't tell me this isn't the 'popular rich guy everyone loves' in another story.

bk8rVBc.png


SEE WHAT HE DID RIGHT THERE! That would genuinely earned my respect for him. To go that far to preserve another honor or reputation all for to just to be asked “please don’t tell anyone”. Yeah, Katou is cooked. She gonna fall in lover for him harder and I’m all for it.
We already know how cooked she is lol this is a flashback.
 
Last edited:
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
1,959
Wow, it was nice! Lilim looks nice.
The boy is passionate! Just let the romance flow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top