Lilim Holic - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Defenseless Back Lace

Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2024
Messages
8
The picture he picked up is a picture of himself. Either it'll be swept away like nothing happened, or he's going to figure out that she likes him, and the manga is gonna end in 3~ chapters because it was axed.
Proof?🥲
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
1,361
My God, even his inner devil is demanding he deletes the image of her butt from his mind. This dude is way too pure.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
1,889
4th option! Tomboy big sister!
I'm not sure about that one. Succubi value femininity, and Emu is supposed to be the rare one that's not like the others.
Obviously older brother.
Not so sure either. Do succubi families even have boys, and if so, are they succubi/incubi or human/other? I feel like the author is about to explain how it works.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
371
Always the mother coming in to check. ( since mom is succubus it Also means more content ).
but the picture is probably a picture of him, or like her brother -> « Is this you boyfriend » content later down the Line. Which would also make brother coming in route more probable.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 5, 2019
Messages
205
At this point I'm convinced most of Japan's societal issues stem from a lack of honest conversation.
I find myself mentally screaming "Just be honest with each other!" from so many mangas these days.
MN you expecting TEENAGERS to have honest conversations about their feelings?!
What's next do you expect them to be responsible about their actions?

Get a load of this guy /s
 
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Messages
4
MN you expecting TEENAGERS to have honest conversations about their feelings?!
What's next do you expect them to be responsible about their actions?

Get a load of this guy /s
You're right, what was I thinking. I guess it is a realistic depiction of today's youth.
Even if this manga has demons, at this point responsible, mature teenagers would have broken my immersion.
At least they won't loiter on my lawn while they are self-sabotaging.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
500
That's only because he has zero self confidence, so it's not really a good thing to say about him
Oh I totally get that. I'm in that same boat, in fact 🚣‍♂️

Still, a compliment where a compliment is due.

Because the only thing that guys in this boat give ourselves are the most irrational and completely merciless insults.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
554
Why is he such an autist?

If you want to know if the tracksuit is from her boyfriend or not you just say:

Yui: Wow, your dad must be tall, his tracksuit is big on me
Emu: That tracksuit isn't from my dad. It's from one of my fuckbuddies, he came over for a fivesome yesterday. I'm still sore, but satisfied.

Then Yui knows for sure and he asked in a natural way.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Messages
1,403
It's gonna be him photoshopped kissing Ryan Gosling or something

A0ow1qs.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top