Lily Marble - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
That was so lucky, the photo drop, the mother pick it.
if the didn't notice the photo would she able to her that she is gay ? I'm curious

Dex-chan lover
I checked the comments before reading, to see if that drama was resolved. ^^’
Glad To see that they’re back together.

Hmmmm i'm interested of what's gonna happen if the photo hasn't drop. Heavy drama was avoided. This is very convenient. She got lucky.

Double-page supporter
Could have maybe done with 1 or 2 chapters more to flesh it out, but I prefer this over how long it could have been dragged out.

Fed-Kun's army
The characters are so well structured and have so much depth.. I caught myself falling in love with each and every one of them, at this point it feels as if I really know them.. there's the artwork too, oh my.. its so beautiful and carefully done, I can feel how much love the author has put into this..
I couldn't be happier that someone is translating this and I would be up to help, with this quarantine there's not much to do haha

As for the chapters.. right now.. man I feel bad for Moe... I wish she would be more honest..
anyways, THANK YOU SO MUSH FOR TRANSLATING <33 (if you read this of course)

My discord is Yuri Addict#6219 btw, if you want to talk about this series or anything really ^w^

Dex-chan lover
Readers always complaining ALWAYS! Last chapter they said: "Wtf? Why they just won't go out! They obviously love each other. Useless lesbians! Come on! Don't drag this out!". This chapter Aya sorted her feelings and made her decision, readers be like "Wtf? Why is this so rushed? She needs to think more! Come on! Don't be so hasty!". It just ridiculous.
I personally think these two last chapters about Aya and Risa are very well balanced and have just right pace. Of course it could easily be stretched over few more chapters, but it doesn't made it better

Users who are viewing this thread