Lily Marble - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Captureniuh.png

Ouch that has got to hurt

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is great on so many levels.. But that.. that really hurt.. It's real.. and sad.. and that's what makes this manga good. but ultimately I just hope Nozomi gets to be honest with her feelings, because sooner or later she's going to realize that keeping it to herself is the worst choice. She might be relived now, but i think that's just because she is scared, scared of loosing Miyu or what will be her reaction were she to be honest..

Thank you so much for the chapter, I really appreciate it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

You know what hurts? Miyu could know that Nozomi was into her from the beginning but she continues friendzoning her :/

Dex-chan lover
This was my least favorite ship from the beginning. I don’t like Miyu, i know it’s not her fault and she did nothing wrong but she just rubs me wrong way. I hope Nozomi meets someone who’s worthy of her at her new workplace.

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/YuriIchigoScans/status/1272136338393796608

Manga is gonna end in 2 chapters so it's possible that some pairing will not end together unless the author manage to squeeze the closure for all of them. Remember that Miyuki/Nozomi here is in bad shape and with the timing, quite possible they will be the sacrificial lamb as they will just end up friends" with Miyuki possibly not being able to go over it. We have the age gap, this one was in good shape but lack the definitive closure so they will probably end together. And there is the two others who were also in a somewhat bad shape, they can have a happy closure but nothing is certain. Hopefully everyone got a good ending.

Já que terminará em mais 2 capítulos gostaria que pelo menos fossem essas com mais páginas para melhor finalizar os 2 pares restantes

Users who are viewing this thread