Lily Marble - Ch. 35

Man, I was really enjoying this, but the sudden ending has really soured me on the whole thing.

Edit: Thanks to Yuri Ichigo for seeing it through till the end though!

Awww I was hoping that Miyu would at least have told Nozomi the truth. I'm sad over this pairing and the other two friends who pretended to be a couple. But I hope they are all happy. Thanks, team, for finishing this story. It was a lovely journey. :)

It was going fairly well too... that ending... *sighs* it was just a whole ball of pain. Thank you for translating this to the end though.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, that was a very open ending. I thought there would be more of a resolution. Nevertheless I really enjoyed this manga. The art was always gorgeous and the characters all really interesting. 🙌

Thank you for translating! 🥰

Pretty refreshing to see a couple that doesn’t work out. Rushed ending but nice series overall

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna left this on "reading"

Just in case, because that's an axed ending if there's one.

Double-page supporter
Im not mad, that it didnt work out for everyone, but Im mad, that there isnt much explanation about why it didnt work. There is just a time skip without any confession, rejection etc. Also imo I dont think its a no go, to tell someone you like them, even if they already are in a relationship. There is a always a reason, why a relationship falls apart and falling in love with someone else is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread