Lily Marble

😅I wanna see more development on Nozomi and Miyu...🤣...the suspends??? when is the next chapter???

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell with that ending? Looks like the manga got axed, cause the author put those final 2 chapters out of his ass.

Too bad really, it's was so good.

Awwww that's so sad the couples didn't work out!! But also very close to reality! After all, just because you like someone it doesn't mean they'll like you back and you just have to understand and move on!! It's sad that the ending was very abrupt, but at least there was an ending and it wasn't dropped! Thank you author and translators!!!

I dont know. This manga just felt like a bunch of wasted potential piled into one manga, lol

WARNING PERSONAL SHITTY OPPINIONS AHEAD: I hate that they're not all getting a happy ending. I get that the author is probably just reflecting on real life, and I don't know about other people but for me reading manga and stuff is a way to escape reality. That's why I wanted them all to have happy endings, because even if I don't have mine I can just enjoy reading theirs (also thank you all for working on this and sticking to it(author and team) it is one of the best😊😊)

Sad that this got axed. I don't mind the ending. At least the author made one. At least my fave couples got together, too.

Disappointing endings for sure. No sign that it was axed so typical japanese ending i guess.

I wanted a real perspective on all relationships, seems rushed but I'll take what I can get. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What the .... What is that ending ?? All this teasing ? All those beautifuls graphics ???? Just for that ending ? Ewww I think my heart is broken right now, okay I don't believe in love anymore 😭

I don't know if it was axed or not but I'll believe that it was. I was expecting a fluffy romance manga for my break but instead I got a heartbreaking ending right after another one. :')
I wanna believe it was axed because I'm sure the mangaka wanted a happy ending for everyone but didn't have enough content to pull it off.

Those depressing endings pissed me off I read these yuri mangas to get my fill of happy juice not make my heart feel like shit I’m legitimately depressed right now.

I think it is pretty realistic.
Remember that not everything is reciprocated. Sometimes you don't have the courage. Sometimes the other person doesn't feel that way.

Users who are viewing this thread