Lily of Two Colors - Ch. 2 - Lavender perfume

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I was honestly surprised princess Winslow didn't wake up to find more then just those three and that says something about her level of sex appeal when just her perfume is potent to enough to draw three different women into bed with her. I hope the assassin sticks around she was adorable.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LIKE IT.This seems like it will be a good Harem if well done.
Thanks a lot for the translations!

*looks at the assassin and acess the situation.*

"So an assassin fell asleep just beside my bed? Hahahahaha Guards, kill her."

*After the assassin was taken away, stares at the maid*

"Interesting, my maid also slept beside my bed? Hahahahahaha Guess who will have to clean the hallways as punishment?"

*After deciding on the maid's fate, stares down at the other person at her side*.

"Ah yes, my sister is once again sleeping next to me. Hahahahahahahahaha WAKE UP ALREADY YOU CREEP!"

Seriously, this was pure lol. Not to mention, whats up with the assassin outfit? Seriously, she looks more like a dancer with those high-heels, diamond cut and skin fitted shirt(with no bra and deformed breasts) than anything else. And she sucks at her job, regardless of the reason why she fell asleep.

They are all weirdos. I'm out of here.

Dex-chan lover
..... I would be freaking out like, I can completely understand and would pardon the sister, I can somewhat understand and forgive the maid, but there's a random woman with a dagger that's asleep at the side of my bed, the hell?!

Aggregator gang
2 chapters, and she already has 3 girls. That's something

What?? She came to assassinate princess Winslow but she ended up fall a sleep by her side 🤣🤣🤣

we discovered the queen of the harem, without her doing anything she already has 3 women at her feet 😂

Users who are viewing this thread