Lily

Fed-Kun's army
@CashRoot agree. Japan's somehow ahead of China when it comes to queers though theyre still pretty discreet bout that.

Well, while this story is angsty,the story from the shared univ- Lala, is pretty hilarious but great as well, you might wanna read it(if u havent yet).

....there is hope? someone picked this up? ..... gotta go jump out my window quick to make sure i am awake.

This is a very long story that honestly starts becoming repetitive, the relationship hits its climax at the end of the first arc, the second and 3 arc are the same conflicts and issues but they are older. Almost every issue stems from them internalizing their emotions and feelings. Lots of people seem to love it but i can't help feeling its just repeating every trope we've ever seen done somehow better and in a shorter time.
The main issue is that conflict comes in the same form over and over, Rouxi has to leave the country for family stuff. All while Yilin just waits. After they kiss you still see the same internal dialogue about them being hesitant to kiss. And dont even think they will advance the relationship beyond that for at least 200 chpters.
It starts out strong and the slow burn becomes annoying, tedious, and repetitive. Its an average story stretched way too long.

maybe i am just biased for this story since it is my first yuri ive read that got me into the genre but i still feel this is sitting at the #1 yuri i have ever read even without being able to finish reading it all 😍
i tried google translate and pic apps but i guess you need some knowledge of the language to get anywhere 🐵

Aaaanyways @datanono Don't know how far your going with this but thanks a lot for translating!! looking forward to re-reading it from the start after so long 🥳

Fed-Kun's army
@Rain1255 Well, I'm doing this for me, and my intent is to translate all of it. I'd actually started out translating the missing season 2 chapters, but couldn't stand the difference between my translations and the previous versions, and I'm stubborn enough to start from the beginning just to keep the same flow through all of it.

It's my first attempt at the translating process, and I'm a one-person team, so I've gained a new-found respect for the teams that do this regularly. It's not easy. (Seriously, how does Squiggles put out so many series and stay that bubbly?)

I'll post my efforts until I'm told not to. I'm not out to anger Yy. If/when I have to stop posting, I'll still finish the series, and it'll sit in my Drive for me to look at whenever I need a faux-accomplishment to make me feel better.

Sometimes it appears that its faster to learn CHN and just read leaked raws (only last 4 chapters from s2 are missing there)

“between each other that slowly blooms” SLOWLY???? BRUH ITS 200+ CHAPTERS😭😭

Double-page supporter
@Rain1255 Well, I'm doing this for me, and my intent is to translate all of it. I'd actually started out translating the missing season 2 chapters, but couldn't stand the difference between my translations and the previous versions, and I'm stubborn enough to start from the beginning just to keep the same flow through all of it.

It's my first attempt at the translating process, and I'm a one-person team, so I've gained a new-found respect for the teams that do this regularly. It's not easy. (Seriously, how does Squiggles put out so many series and stay that bubbly?)

I'll post my efforts until I'm told not to. I'm not out to anger Yy. If/when I have to stop posting, I'll still finish the series, and it'll sit in my Drive for me to look at whenever I need a faux-accomplishment to make me feel better.
Are you still working on this, or were you asked to stop?

Aggregator gang
this story is so realistic...we get to follow their high school to adult life..
its not just a cute but a bittersweet story..
their struggles, their parents, their
decisions, their break up.. all feel so realistic that it will really give you
heartaches on those heavy chapters..... it ends well..some are unsatisfied with the
ending but i appreciate the ending...i just finish it today , though the ending
went well,
i feel sad coz i feel the pain of people who are in the same path as theirs..
Sorry to bug you 3 years later but I just found this story and I'm so hooked. Is there anywhere to read the rest of it translated in english? Would greatly appreciate your help if you have the time to let me know

Aggregator gang

Man, I miss your translation so much. Absolutely love your sense of humor and really miss the notes at the end of the chapters. Hoping one day you'll be able to release the rest of your Masterpiece of a translating work here

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, having finished the rest somewhere else now... the end just pisses me off

She just goes no-contact for years and the narration even spins that as a good thing? Fuck off. Fuck you. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread