Lily

Dex-chan lover
Also, the author has no consideration for the side characters at all. They just exist to provide stumbling blocks and opportunities to preach.

Ugh, having finished the rest somewhere else now... the end just pisses me off

She just goes no-contact for years and the narration even spins that as a good thing? Fuck off. Fuck you. Seriously.
Aww really? this is disappointing to hear(I mean how it ended) As someone said above it's easier to learn Chinese, rather than find a translation, in order to read this comic

I’m about to drop this ish. I’m like 5000 chapters in and they’re in college and NOTHING has happened. This author is just dragging it out. College and yall not fucking? Pointless story at this point.

Holy shit can Yilin just talk for fucks sake, tell Rouxi her troubles instead of being a cry baby bitch and bottling it up. How did the author manage to devolve his characters this much if i had the chance to erase my memories of season 2 i would. Just had to end season 1 with a kiss and leave it open ended, instead the characters become dumber and dumber just to drag out the plot.

Man that was a long story. But still good.
how it ended was kinda good and bad.
I feel it was prolonged or it didn’t leave us with a more of a better ending to be satisfied with.
On some of the side characters just to have extra for all of there future selves would have been great, just the friends.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the author doesn't seem to care about the side characters at all. As soon as they weren't useful as roadblocks for the main pair anymore, they just got thrown into the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread