Lily

I tried the phone number trick, either they translated wrong or what cause i didn't get close to it. After you type your phone number, you multiply it with zero in brackets, then proceed to add the numbers? what numbers huh the random ten digits or what

Power Uploader
Chapters 37, 38, and 55 have been reuploaded (wrong files. thanks, @hugme)

Dex-chan lover
@yelisei: The phone number trick isn't a mathematical trick, it's a low-down cheating trick. You put in your phone number first, then add (0 * (all those random numbers)) so they don't add anything to the total; presto, your phone number (that the other person didn't know you put in ahead of time) is still there unchanged. "Fate"!

Power Uploader
when the yuri is just right

hBr82yK.png

I spent 30 minutes in Photoshop to make this monstrosity...

Power Uploader
At least the translations are being released in batches. If it was one-by-one I would've already gone mad.

Contributor
Warning, Everything marked as "Volume 2" is well past the volume 1 that's been translated so far.

Volume 2 actually starts after chapter 500 of Volume 1.

500 chapters and still haven't concluded anything. Naruto can only accompany. One Piece made aside that Lily has arrived. I thank those who brought volume 2, even if with many missing chapters. I imagine that there will be another 500 chapters to get into second base? Please tell me no, I don't say that they have to go straight to the third base, but with 1500 chapters you can beat Doraemon.

Dex-chan lover
OK, so, looking at the first few of this second volume, it seems that at that point, after 500 chapters says @Ghede, the main pair are
Going out as of recently-ish but have never kissed, and the atmosphere is distinctly unromantic.
That's too damn slow. Maybe I'm being unreasonable here, but as someone who stayed on board all the way through Yesterday Wo Utatte and really enjoyed it I think I'm not hasty to say something is too slow. Anyway, Yesterday got away with it because it was really, really good (and because in some ways with Yesterday, being slow was the point). This is nice enough, but not in Yesterday territory skill-wise and I think it's time to draw a line before I end up waiting another 500 chapters for anything to happen. See you all in other toons.

Power Uploader
Good news, everyone!

There's actually sex in this season (start with chapter 58)

Fed-Kun's army
@Klauthzer0
to be fair each chapter is shorter than regular mangas (~8 pages?), and from what's been translated so far it's not like the author added a lot of fillers. Definitely a slow burn tho

Double-page supporter
Help me out; is there more of Arc one after chapter 125? Or did that arc really stop at that random moment and time-skipped?

No award-ceremony?

@SpacyRicochet
There are a lot of missing chapters from season (volume) 1, chapter 125 is definitely not the end. I was able to find the Chinese raw and apparently season 1 alone has 500 chapters!

sorry for my ignorance but I'm new in the forum, why is chapter 136 at the end of chapter 72? (Volume 2)

Users who are viewing this thread