LILY'S COMPLEX - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Yea those bars are strange.
Also, the sfx cleaning is above my paygrade (for now), so I didn't do it, sorry for butchering the manga even more.

Diclaimer:
I'm not much of a cleaner/re-drawer/editor/typesetter.
I will continue working on this, but feel free to pick up/snipe. I'll be very happy if anyone else with more experience would.

Double-page supporter
The censorship is absolutely horrible and inconsistent in this. Also, why not just make this a straight up hentai? It basically is if the censorship wasn’t there

Dex-chan lover
Yea those bars are strange.
Also, the sfx cleaning is above my paygrade (for now), so I didn't do it, sorry for butchering the manga even more.

Diclaimer:
I'm not much of a cleaner/re-drawer/editor/typesetter.
I will continue working on this, but feel free to pick up/snipe. I'll be very happy if anyone else with more experience would.
Wait is these black boxes actually in the original version of the series?

Contributor
I was planning to mention that black rectangles. I got distracted with them it was my first time seeing those lmao
Wtf are with these Black box censorships?
This censorship was in the original text and the reason of its inconsitency is because they're done with AI. Yes, AI. If the author or the editor decided to put them on they'd have been done properly. The scanlator did not add them, if you want to check it just click "Official Raw", they are free to read.

Dex-chan lover
This censorship was in the original text and the reason of its inconsitency is because they're done with AI. Yes, AI. If the author or the editor decided to put them on they'd have been properly. The scanlator did not add them, if you want to check it just click "Official Raw", they are free to read.
Oh okay, then theonly question I have is, why even add them in the first place if you are going to Use AI and then not even bother fixing them when it turns out like this?🤣

Contributor
Oh okay, then theonly question I have is, why even add them in the first place if you are going to Use AI and then not even bother fixing them when it turns out like this?🤣
Because the process is this: the chapter is submitted uncensored, then the owner of the page runs a censoring AI app and automatically uploads it, or uploads it manually but without checking the content. It's called low effort from the part of the publisher, it's getting more common nowadays.
PS: You'd get surprised to see published books, either digitally or in paper, that are not paginated, centered and justified or even straight.

Thank you for the translation! Please continue I don't care about the rectangle censorships they're annoying, but well they said it was part of it, lmao. Overall great!!

Users who are viewing this thread