Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@dramou2010 LOL damn! Reading the reviews over at novelupdates is hilarious.

My fav.

Author should just cut their losses and write a short chapter saying and then MC realized he's a useless waste of space who can't do anything right and killed himself. The world kept on going because the MC was as insignificant part of the actual world as an ant is. The end."

I thought he was sataro gojo lmfao
Poor him stuck there for thousand years

Apparently this trope (trapped in the tutorial stage and return as a max leveled advance player) is now a new trend in manhwa...

ahh another The Tutorial Tower Of The Advanced Player and Survival Story Of A Sword King In A Fantasy World. Nice!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, it must suck to live in a computer program. Considering that the dimensional break is a fucking matrix data text scrawl.

It's a terrifying concept
First you are forced to fight something without preparation, and it's a uman being vs a terrifying monster. The only advantages was due to repeated death, his stats in health and others increased and earning the body enhancement skill which help ableing to fight.
Second stuck inside a loop. Forever

You too can become a reality shattering god by training on a single monster for 3000 years!

Dex-chan lover
3000 year virgin...

nice. but this will not come close to 1million year xianxia virgin tho...

Double-page supporter
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it but spending 3000 years alone (even with the monster constantly killing you) would literally drive you so far past insanity that you couldn't possibly function as a human. Hell, the guy would've lost his shit after 1 year, maybe 10. After 100 years of not interacting with someone, he would likely forget how to even speak. The premise is cool but it really starts to fall apart when you remember that our protag is a human and therefor needs social interaction to stay functional.

Well I enjoy Survival of a Sword King and Tutorial Tower's Advanced Player, so I'll probably enjoy this too

lol those stats are like mine after i input the cheat code on my MC in a game
also he just went kaneki'd you all 😂

Users who are viewing this thread