Limit Breaker - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

"We need to kill him so that he can't stand in our way". I really can't understand this logic. It is established that he is crazy strong, maybe as strong as their guildmaster, they know that he as a grudge against their guild and their plan is to attack him again ? It's the BEST way to have him stand in their way, he already have a grudge against their guild, if they keep attacking him he's just going to come kick their ass so that they stop bothering him.
Instead, they should try, first, to know why he has a grudge against the guild, trying to fix that, and then trying to get a friendly relation. Even if they don't recruit him.
Whatever, go get your ass whooped it's going to be entertaining :D

Double-page supporter
It's like how the gangs from Mexico & Brazil work. If your goons get defeated by some no name, ya need to execute him and dismember his whole family to make up for the lost reputation.

Kim Ki Bong actually was nice, that he didn't kill them. For him I think it would be like a stronger sneeze (exaggerated, I know). Even though they almost killed his comrades, and have grudge because of his mother.
And the other white haired dude. I am curious, that how much time he spent in that training area.

@Bellaxus Apparently white hair = awakened mode on (ch. 2) but that doesn't mean the guy spent 10,000 years in the awekening test room. Otherwise yeah, the mystery guy will surely be OP as hell.

The monsters are the real star of this webtoon damn. The artist has a real talent for drawing monsters

Kim Kibong should tie them all up together and make a literal mop out of them.

it's a pleasure to see idiots that think they can beat the mc and then get a big karma in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he doesn't show kindness to those who would send someone to kill him.

Double-page supporter
"I don't know why" how stupid can he be. Isn't it because he attacked his teammates? Attacked him? (he doesn't know that MC's mother was killed).
He has to be a retard to not know it.

Users who are viewing this thread