Limit Breaker

I'm surprised this hasn't been cancelled yet. The premise is that the MC is overpowered, but he is instant nerfed the moment he goes back to the world, crazy.

The story is totally incoherent. Author doesn't even understand the basic of what stats mean (proof is, he shows no stats whatsoever except for mc) and even failed to keep the same stats between ch1 and ch.6. And it gets more and more stupid as the chapters go on. Story is a 3 at best. Don't recommend wasting your time.

There has been explanation why the stats have been changed... but I guess such people won't notice the details. Uniqueness is already gone... too many mangas, adaptations and etc. If you want something unique go read some doujinshis the options available are VERY VERY unique.

I like this story! The art is absolutely wonderful and some of the jokes genuinely made me giggle. I know people are complaining about it being so predictable, but isekais are all predictable now, more or less. They're power fantasies. Just have fun with the side characters and the wonderful art.

Aggregator gang
kinda mediocre
the flow of the story is bad
already over-used plot
art doesn't help much
when the MC thought his mom isn't alive anymore he remembers his mom, dad, and sister..then mom shows up only to be hospitalized, where are the other members of the family? forgot about them...
IDK why I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoy other similar types of shows or even Isekai
Hoping it gets decent

Fed-Kun's army
In my opinion, it’s bad. There’s too many time skips just in first couple chapters, MC doesn’t even have a personality, and nothing really makes since.
(Like how tf is the mom still alive, she got pierced all the way through.)

Plot doesn’t make sense fights are not bad and art is really good

Turn your brain off and read this don’t focus on minor details that way you can enjoy this

Im sorry but this is such a bad manhwa, I only read till chapter 5 and I couldn't read any further. It is like a solo leveling rip off. The art is very good but everything else is mediocre at best.

Why didn'the just take the sword out of the dude's hands? There was no explanation for it.

The main character would instantly kill the dude with the sword if this was real. The dude is literally OVER MAX LEVEL! The fuck does the author think the phrase limit break means??? He’d be able to swat that fire dragon with one hand and kill it and leave a crater where it once was. The authors sense of power is fucking garbage. The MC’s status makes him look like he could punch the earth and it would split in half.

Dex-chan lover
Reading the description I though it was https://mangadex.org/title/48023 LOL

Users who are viewing this thread