Limit by Suenobu Keiko Missing chapters

Contributor
Limit Mangadex Title missing chapters: 11 - 12 ; 14 - 15 ; 17 - 18 - 19 ; 21 - 22

All the chapters were translated September 26, 2011 on their Doko Demo Doa's website.
Sadly I can't find the chapters on the website only the annoucements of the releases. Maybe I'm too dumb for this.

If someone is highly qualified or kind enough to help me find/upload the missing chapters I'll be very grateful!

Power Uploader
After a quick research, it looks like they suffered from a severe case of scannism :
We clearly state on our FAQ page that we no longer allow anyone to re-upload or host our projects ANYWHERE else. But sadly, we still have found at least 10 other sites that have our projects in them.
With this, we have no other option but to make a big change to our site. We’re planning to make our releases more private, which means that the link to our release will no longer be accessible on the main site. If you want to download our releases, you will have to come to our forum to get them. But the bad news is, they will not be so easy to access. You need to join our forum for sure, and you also need to participate first before you can download the releases.
Note that we do not do this just to get more people joining our forum. We do this because we want to make our releases as private as possible.
-) I cannot find the download links for the completed projects. Where could I find it?
Under some circumstances, we decided to put down the download links for the completed projects. We will not upload them anywhere else for now, but we might re-upload them or put them somewhere in the future.
There are snapshots of their project pages however (1, 2) that show that they used mediafire and such to upload their releases before. Needless to say the links and the forum are long dead.

Users who are viewing this thread