Limited Time Princess - Ch. 2

@darekpawlo It really is my favorite. I can’t stand male lead isekai at all- the Harem thing, being so overpowered they completely lack any sense of development or struggle and etc is not my style. Some are good, but ehhh idk maybe I just relate to female leads and their struggles more.

Dex-chan lover
The only problem I have with this kinda stuff is that it pretty much invariably winds up with the ML suddenly deciding they like the FL because they've become 'interesting'. They just want what they can't have, it's a thrill of the chase thing, and the FL is usually too milquetoast to tell them off once they start getting handsy. It's weird and offputting to me.

Double-page supporter
Please don't let him be the ML. I also don't like MLs who are kind only to their lover. I don't agree with that sort of behaviour and attitude.

Thank you for the chapters!!

Double-page supporter
As much contempt he has for her he is a fool to ignore the fact she is a royal. He rudeness was only indulged because she was blind with love. Take away that love and he is just a noble lower than her. Granted royal families have always had to play the game with the nobles to maintain power and not become puppets, but it's clear that right now the royalists are in power.

Dex-chan lover
What is with her? 1: She is a princess and expects to be treated as such. 2: She is no longer the girl who was so in love with you that she let you get away with breaches of protocol. Wonder if this change will ignite his interest in her. I suppose the engagement could simply fall apart one way or another, but I rather doubt it. Marriage involving royalty tends to be rather hard to simply call off.

yo but like fuck that guy- holy crap, i hate characters *cough* useless male leads *cough* that are only nice to their l/i- like bitCH dO yOU thINK yOU'rE sPEciaL oR suMN-
istfg i will slap a bitch if he starts liking her and he's the male lead- that cliche is 1.) horrible and honestly no one likes it so why do authors always freaking do them??
2.) stupid cause there are clearly better guys ( or girls t33h33 ) that are so much better for the antagonist ( turned protagonist ) SMH

Oh fuck! Boy, you about to get shit on like Melissa powering up to SSJ and tearing Ian’s whole fucking world to shitty little pieces!

I agree with you @ValKnight. After reading "Cheating Men Must Die", it open my eyes and I realize that yeah I don't like this dude and if he's the ML, imma be pissed. I mean everyone has a right to fall in love and such, but the fact that he doesn't properly reject the princess (protagonist) and annual their engagement first before pursuing someone else pisses me off. It's basically cheating since they're fiancées and he's with another woman. And he has the nerve to say something along the lines of how "her ways of begging for attention improves as days pass", fking ahole smh, such a douchebag 😠.

Also yeah, thank you for the chapter \(^ 7 ^)/

Trashy MLs can fuck off...... unfortunately he’s also gonna have a character redemption 180 arc too 🙃🙃 I can see myself possibly liking future him and that makes me so sad 😩

I just don't understand why she defends the FL so much. It's public knowledge that he is an engaged man and yet she (Eclette) ends up accepting to be his date making the MC look like a whole fool. It takes 2 to tango. It's just so annoying to me she puts her fiancee in a bad light (rightfully so) but when it comes to Eclette it's like oh yeah I don't get why the og MC put her anger out on Eclette I would have put the fault on both of them.

Great another Ml who will start liking the FL cause she's acting different. I always read these and think how dumb it is that the Mls always seems to notice how beautiful and wonderful the FL is, only after she starts acting different

Users who are viewing this thread