Limited Time Princess - Ch. 2

eclette is not innocent. she knew that cedric is engaged, even though the engagement is political and he doesnt love our MC, its wrong.
Also i hope the plot isnt MC "changing" her personality and ML is interested at her now and the FL is gonna be evil.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't be the ml.. I don't like him.

Also no sorry its not innocent to go to a couple party with a man you know has a fiance, even if he says it's fine. That's called being willfully ignorant. I hope mc romances a different guy.

I have the feeling she thinks the redhead is innocent and will have a massive shook when they meet each other; she was behaving no different than a mistress by publicly being lovey-dovey with a guy that have a fiance.

Hopefully she doesn't end up with him, I dislike the dude already.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with killing Tesrick instead, he could have annul the engagement but directly insulted her by not doing so.
The FL can be called a home wreaker, but in the most stories its the male lead that always falls for them causing all the problems and the girl is usually just some country bumkin along for the ride(however some do know said Male Lead is engaged and our both at fault)
I would just kill both or just the Male Lead because he would be the one insulting Mwa.

Edit->This guy clearly knows Sheillia liked him and was being an arse anyway, screw him.
I hope there is someone better and that this loser(Who our Mc agrees is nothing special to her) gets left in the dust.

Random Question: Why every villainess always peep their fiance and heroine lovey dovey moment behind a pillar or wall??

Meo

Double-page supporter
Yes, teach this arrogant guy a lesson.

Also...totally agree with her that the cheating fiance is a worse person than the person doing the stealing because they actually made a promise and have an obligation to you.

i feel like she’s too biased towards the original main girl? like she went to a ball with a guy that already has a fiancee,,,, that’s far from being innocent, if it’s not ignorance then it’s malice,,, just saying i’m not in the agenda of wholeheartedly supporting someone who did give cause towards negative feelings,,,, also screw the dude too

God.
it's not that I even like tesrick, first of all what kind of name-
but i fucking hate stories where some homewrecker is praised as an innocent lady. they both hoes, can we get that straight first?

they're both equally trash with no morals, but i agree that tesrick should have been targeted as the one with an obligation to the shaylia. i mean why the hell did she try to kill that random when she hated (according to the new FL) trashrick?

(i completely forgot the other girls name and just checked. eclette... ... just the names on these people are 🤨)

Aggregator gang
@enyoteremchi: in reality, when wives or women discover their husbands or lovers are cheating, most of them would go beat the other women/men. I always think they should beat their men first.
And, i agree, the names of these characters are 😐

Yaasss queen!! love your self and know your worth! dont allow that trash to walk all over you!

and scum....ho ho ho 😏I can't wait for you to realize that this time, she ain't vying for your attention😂

How did he help the goddess with the foundation of the empire? Wasn't that super long ago?

Honestly I care more about them talking about the villainess bloodline being fake. So I would just kill the FL instead of ML. Cause it's just a political marriage, couldn't care less about a ahole.

Users who are viewing this thread