Limited Time Princess - Ch. 2

So sassy, i love her already.. ❤
But honestly, i hope the ML is not that guy. He is literally doesn't respect her, not untill her change of attitude ofc.

Sigh... I'll throw up if he's the Ml. I'm done with trashy cheating MLs somehow getting redemption by the end of the manhwa/novel/other. Want some spice in your already perfect life? Go find an InTeReSTiNg tree and marry it. End of the story.

by the way tesrick acts, ofc he won't agree to the annulment now that mc has "changed"~

Is this dude gonna be like the one of beware of the villainess of not annul the engagement or the other one of i swear I won't bother you again that the prince notice changes of the mc and start to notice her just because she not interested on him. That gonna be so cliché and trashy.

I gonna be pissed off.

Ok, so is Cedric a useless male lead so we will get rid of her to find a worthy ML, or he's the actual one? Just asking, lol. So far I feel him kinda small and the jerk type but ofc, it's too quick too judge. Anyway, she's done with u, so just get lost my dude, lol. Also, what challenge is he talking about? She's just saying she wants to break up with u, lol.

About killing/attacking female characters, well, I think it depends. Ofc I don't encourage killing/destroying anyone, but if the girl is dating a man with a fiancée ofc she's hella sick and he's a cheating b4stard, both would be at wrong. If she doesn't know and he's the rat, then he's the one at fault; if he's dating other person but he has no relationship with u, then it's ok and you're the one at fault for being delusional (except if he played with your feelings and made u think something different). Gender it's not really important here, both can be at fault regardless if they're men or women.

In general when the villainess gets angry because her fiance brings another woman I support the villainess's side because usually, she becomes a real villainess after those events (even if she had her issues, and ofc, there are exceptions). Anyway, as long as the man wouldn't try to break up properly with her and tried to tell her his real feelings, I'd think the guy is a che4ting coward who deserves nothing. If the "heroine" or girl with him knows he's engaged, regardless of the situation, she shouldn't be with him until he fixes the situation. Otherwise, you'd be a trashy cheater as well. Some characters need to learn about emotional awareness and responsibility, BREAK UP PROPERLY BEFORE DOING ANY SH*T WITH SOMEONE, PLS.

Ps. I support her becoming the Emperor or something, lol. I wish her a promising future! >u<

Tnks for the chapter <3

@Diamondmya25 agree, I prefer isekai stories with villainess women tbh, there's usually more challenges for them and I stan for badass women. uwu

Plz plz plz I hope this jerk isn't the ML. He brought another girl to the ball while still in engagement w/ the MC, who is the princess, no less? Yike, the typical "I originally care about FL and be jerk to my fiancee but when she changed I started to like her". I'll seriously drop this if he is the ML. Hope MC found another man, or better yet, not finding any men! Girl needs no men to shine!

Aggregator gang
Love the "I am wasted on him" instead of the "He's too good for me" or the "He deserves someone better". Yay self-love!
@AiriAi True, in this genre we stan badass women, some of who should really need to get better love interests

Why killing the heroine? Well maybe cause she can overthrow you? I totally get why she feels that she needs to kill her. Killing her fiancee won't bring her anything at all.

The only problem I have so far with the story is calling Eclette "innocent". The girl got together with a man who already has a fiance. She's just as guilty as the ML. Even though we don't know if she knew the ML had a fiance (stupid girl if this is the case because we're talking about royalty here), she still continued to be with him anyways as the villainess spiraled out of control by her own jealousy.

Users who are viewing this thread