Limited Time Princess - Ch. 3

Group Leader
@moonbears

Thing is there is almost no story where the MC goes after a married man

The "heroine runing an engagement" trope is purely an isekai villaness invention designed to have the audience gain sympathy for the villaness MC. You would never ever find a story besides NTR works with a MC who goes after a endgaged man

Personally to me this trope is really shitty and reeks of lazy unimaginativd writing. If a manga/novel has the homewremong heroine trope you cam tell 90 percent of the time the manwha will be painfully generic

She jumped the gun on the annulment. I don’t know why these girls aren’t smart enough to just wait shit out without trying to overcorrect what they do.

I need another guy for Shayllia and I sense villain vibes from this "male lead".

@theilikepie On the one hand I know what you mean and somewhat agree and on the other, it happens in a lot of movies and tv shows and sometimes books. I can't remember if I have read it in comics much though. When it happens in other media like I mentioned above, they always make the fiancee/girlfriend/significant other seem like a huge jerk. Or there's something wrong with them at least. While the main characters fall in love and either the ml breaks up with the other character then gets with mc or they cheat then break up with other character to officially get with mc. It also happens with the genders reversed. I'm simplifying it but that's basically what happens in many romantic movies, shows, and books. But usually the main characters aren't so blatant about it in front of the other one.

Oh no not this trope again where the ML of the original story goes after the villainess MC because all of sudden she doesn't want him anymore.... It's just boring and almost borderline arrassament at some point....

I hate male leads like him! Oh, I don't care about you nor do I want this marriage... Wait, you want to break up? *changes attitude* Actually, I need this marriage~

Either original ML can’t take a reject or HE. IS. A. COMPLETE. IDIOT.
@shiho
Right? Wait! I just had a crazy theory!
What if the ML only ‘loved’ the original FL because he knew that she was the real princess and only gained her favor to his advantage? Such as raising his reputation or even becoming emperor? Just like in Your Throne (aka I Want To Be You, Just For A Day)* Just a theory, just a theory...
*rainbowx1 has the the awesome queen of the title I was just referring to, haha!

This male lead is absolute trash - takes her efforts to her duty as 'chasing him', refuses to believe she (The country's only Princess) could do better than him, gives away a gift from his fiance to another woman!!! I want him to die

Indeed that trope, i hate that trope too xD
Still it does feel like she really making dumb choices and actions with the novel's ML. Dangerous ones which could lead to many unwanted results.
@P-Sempai5759
Not a bad theory at all. I could see this happen, and since it was already showed that the reality had details that the novel never showed. In a way it could be one of those unreliable narrator type of thing for the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread