Limited Time Princess - Ch. 8

Oh wow I totally thought he was brutally killed by that chandelier. Wasn’t expecting it to be revealed she saved him just in time.

That’s a big scar. Hopefully she can use that to her advantage in the future. I would assume that finance of hers wouldn’t like it. Maybe with this she can finally break off their engagement?

Riven looks so handsome all dressed up! Hopefully they gets lots of happy and fun day’s together.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Would be interesting if the Saintess was that girl who was imprisoned with him and was the one who cast that spell on him. She came off as quite evil in the earlier chapter, so perhaps she is plotting revenge against the Royal Family but due to the Princess' actions of saving him, things might change? Too cliche?

hahaha you conceited fool.. she's serious this time😂 did you really think she was doing all that to get your attention?

Contributor
A different sort of incredibly dense would-be love-interest. Definitely not an improvement over the base model.

hey... HEY! YOU BETTER KEEP THOSE CHEATING HANDS OFF OF RIVEN, TESSHIT!
ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN MY SHIP IS STARTING TO BUILD, YOU FUCKING DICK!
🖕🏽🤬🖕🏽

????

The young master (I don't know his name) is really a joke, he doesn't like his only fan with higher status stops clinging to him. He soon get to the protag's side (cause protag is the next heir). And that saintess, she looks sus

Users who are viewing this thread