Limited Time Princess - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
"Villainess" as a separate tag? Oh, what a time to be alive!
Good story though. I like friendship routes the best.

Her objective is very unusual. Thanks for the translation!

@uwu1010 SAME. Please, pretty pretty PLEASE let it be a whole manhwa, not a promo.

Interesting take on the villainess trope. Hope she befriended the FL and that the ML wasn't the prince who was the ML in the novel.

ok i thought this was the usual "oh ok since i transmigrated into a villainess' body i'll just quietly leave and stock up money and not interact with the leads" BUT THAT LAST PANEL WAS SO UNEXPECTED--

i love it! can't wait~ my heart was captured :>

Fed-Kun's army
OH I WANT TO READ THIS, I HOPE THERE'S MORE or that i can find a novel sdflkjfd

thank you for translating this!!

what the hell, that's oddly sweet, I thought it would be the annoying "I'll avoid the ml! oh noes, they love me now" which is fine and all, but c'mon, I adore good sibling relationships and when she was like "I can't leave a crying child just she's the mc" my opinion of her went up by like a thousand, this looks great.

HOLY. SHIT. THIS IS GOOD!!! I think this is the first time I’ve seen this kind of trope where the villainess (sister) became the supporter of the heroine. Gosh, filial love is the best

Dex-chan lover
i’m suprised at how rare it seems to be for the former villainess to actually learn from the moral flaws of their past and grow as a person from them, rather than make a retaliation plan for when they would get killed / exiled.

What a twist at the end. I thought it would be just a typical villainess story but wow, didn't expect that. Go FL!! Support the heroine.

The MC is too pretty, her outfits and accessories are so pretty as well, the whole freaking art direction is making me happy and the last part, oh, I feel nice vibes coming from this story~. Tnksm for sharing. <3

Users who are viewing this thread