Linda - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
If a girl tells you she's being abused by her father and you promise you'll protect her, then she doesn't come to school for a week and you don't think anything of it? You're a moron.

Then you go to her house and actually hear her being abused and you run away? You're a coward.

MC gets no sympathy from me.

If a girl tells you she's being abused by her father and you promise you'll protect her, then she doesn't come to school for a week and you don't think anything of it? You're a moron.

Then you go to her house and actually hear her being abused and you run away? You're a coward.

MC gets no sympathy from me.
yeah it's kind of wtf, I'm supposed to feel bad for him? She let go of old days and found her happienes and he still lives in the past, and didn't change a bit. He is just a childlish misarable moron. Just move on.

Contributor
It's hard to take decisive action at that age but still he only got himself to blame. At the very least he could have talked to his parents or a teacher and had them at least look into things.
Just hiding away and doing nothing will only lead to self-loathing and keep the status quo.

The MC deserved this for being an immoral coward who allowed for his love to get abused by her dad. Dumb cunt.

Dex-chan lover
When the abuse came up I was expecting her to turn up dead. The fact that she's moved on and is now marrying someone else sucks for the mc, but it's a much better outcome than I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread