Fed-Kun's army
45 – 74

Aggregator gang
75 – 99

Double-page supporter
100 – 149

Dex-chan lover
150 +​

I just did some testing to find the exact values where titles change.
Also, it seems like the negative reaction scores from the 'confused' and 'dumb' reactions were removed.

New list of reactions and their score effects:
Love +3
Helpful +3
Wow +2
Like +1
This +1
Funny +1
Thinking +0
Confused +0
Drink +0
Dumb +0
Angry +0
Strike -1

Dex-chan lover
And if you have some ideas for more titles, feel free
32122382.gif

Say no more.

Dex-chan lover
My biggest concern is how to stick with the title you like the best. It's all fine and dandy to unlock them all but some are naturally better than others. Like dafuq is a double page supporter? I'd rather still be part of the aggregator gang

Dex-chan lover
I guess we should be able to select our titles as we unlock them, that way we can even have themed titles like for april's fools and such!! wow, i am so smart
Go back to discord fish and tell them for us

Group Leader
My biggest concern is how to stick with the title you like the best. It's all fine and dandy to unlock them all but some are naturally better than others. Like dafuq is a double page supporter? I'd rather still be part of the aggregator gang
everyday im starving for an idea to shitpost, but today lets end it with a good sleep and a wheeze in dream. then i proceed to post a comment on a popular mangoes to start a drama. and morb all over them. good night and pagi.

Group Leader
I guess we should be able to select our titles as we unlock them, that way we can even have themed titles like for april's fools and such!! wow, i am so smart
wow. yeah im gonna make an april fools chapter. and look at those funny banner ads

Dex-chan lover
I can't be sure but I'm swear that's a jab at necros serial ling commenting on two pages of lounge to bring down LLG temporarily

Group Leader
Yeah, I don't get what those titles mean, either. Fed-kun? Aggregator? Double-page supporter?

Best case scenario is being able to have our custom title, but I can understand how that can lead to problems. Maybe that can be an option reserved for someone with high reaction score?

Another option is to have many different titles we can unlock and choose when we get a certain amount of points. Example: 45 points will unlock Fed army, or helpful member.

Users who are viewing this thread