List of pulled out series.

Thanks for the list, man. I just wanted to know which group sites I have to stay clear of. Cause I won't be to supporting some idiotic tantrum.

So what's the deal here ?
Some dumb magazine when nut and treatened some scanlation group of copyright violation charges, or is it just some groups dudes that got angry their fandub wasn't campensated enough ?

@Pika

Fakku going 'legit', and Bato.to going down... Funny how I know about mostly all the stuff mentioned on this topic.
Anyway, yeah, at the time, I was seriously pissed over Fakku going mainstream, 'specialy since the price of the books are scammy af.

But hey, I've been around enough on the internet to know a website is never a life-long given. If mangadex turns into full scam store, I'll just move to some other website. It"s not like they're hard to find concerning mangas.

Meanwhile, since I'm not making profit over my own manga work, since I've got a decent legit job and decent incomes, I can simply enjoy working on my stuff without engagin in interested dramas.

Since when people are believing they can have lifelong decent incomes if they're not part of a legal company anyway ?

Group Leader
Look at that. 9 different scanlators. And, as a result, 9 different sites I'd have to visit to read those series...

OR...

or, I could go to one of the "evil" aggregators and read them all there, much more conveniently. Whatever shall I choose, whatever shall I choose...

@Random_Passer-by
you can just use the tachiyomi app for the series they are scanlating. Granted, it's a hassle to manually get your follows again, but after you set it, you can easily check series for update.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sullieman DICE isn't scanlated by Silent Sky anymore, and they left their old uploads on Mangadex. so I don't think it should be in the list.

VIP
@Sullieman could you also listing a group that has pulled out from this site long ago with or without drama? like EGS, S2S, FA, MS, Shoujo-sense, Xereste, etc?

i think EGS would like overkill since they have 7K release on their own 😅

Aggregator gang
@Sullieman thank you for putting this together! I've read somewhere that some of these series are available legitimately and globally on Shuiesha's publishing platform, MangaPlus. Would it be possible for you to add notes on which of these series are accessible via MangaPlus?

Group Leader
That would depend on what your tastes are, I for one, have a sweet spot for isekais.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the list, its quite handy. Thankfully theres only a couple that are dropped for me.

Users who are viewing this thread