List of pulled out series.

Group Leader
Well, I don't know how useful this could be but I was kind of bored a decided to make a more complete list of the series pulled by the recent fallout between MD and some groups. The objetive here is to help future groups who want to take on one of these series so they can be posted here in MD in the not so distant future, hopefully.

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pH1Q7apCKLX2nZxlPWj-7uPuuk4fjRedN6-h--oZsPc/edit?usp=sharing

I used this list as a base: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqnN06TNvRzDGPxsddv7eUYWsG8GFmxcJKe4aw-mPvA/preview Thanks to whoever did this.

I'll try to complete it in the coming days, feel free to tell what do you think should be added or changed.

Dungeon Seeker still available at this time of checking.
Scanlator: Champion Scans | Wakga

Thanks for the work - I was able to bulk add them to my MU list 😁

Thanks for the list. Only just found out about this crap recently and it pretty much rendered things unreadable for me because some scanlator sites are just busted and wont work properly for me. This whole situation sucks but the list helps.

thx for the list im sad see some my favorite manga gone i guess i just go to kissmanga or something similar sites to read them, hope someone else pick them up so i can continue reading on this site

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, I was hoping to find some list of manga I can expect NOT to update here.

There were a lot more than I thought. Geez.

Group Leader
Hatsukoi Zombie is still up? Unless I'm wrong, #dropout isn't boycotting at all? You may want to double check your list to avoid any exageration or misinformation from being spread.

Most of the shonen Jump stuff that Jaimini's translated can be read for free and officially just a few days after Jaimini would post it, on viz. (Like one piece is thursday night for jaimini's, Viz official release is sundays)

Group Leader
@Le_Dook It's still online, #dropout is not involved in this drama, so I just added it to tab of series that were taken by other groups.

@respwn , @Indigo thanks, I'll keep updating the list.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Here's a few things to add/remove:

Long Yin is still here in its entirety (and being updated) despite being on the list.

Shiga Hime is gone, but not on the list at all.

Dagashi Kashi was taken over long, long ago (in fact, only 11 of 147 chapters have been pulled) by Emblem Scans.

Group Leader
Well----

Ousama ni Sasagu Kusuriyubi - currently Timeless Scans
Biorg Trinity - also Timeless scans, but hiatus until a new translator is found (the group on the list only did one chapter)

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo doko made mo - currently Decadence

Group Leader
This is useful, thanks.
Nothing of value was lost for me thankfully, with the possible exception of Hatigarm's Yuu and Mii;
I enjoyed reading or rereading its comments. I'll just download it from their site.

My only comment about the situation is that, while I can somehow understand their reasoning for removing ongoing series,
these groups could leave at least some completed series here to let people sample their skills or tastes,
but I guess they didn't teach wits or elegance at their schools 😁

Aggregator gang
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu stil up because its joint project of impatient scans
https://mangadex.org/title/16105/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu

Power Uploader
You can add the following series to TOOR Scans:

Hammer Session! In High School
Kuang Shen
Masamune-kun no Revenge After School

The following's already been adopted:

ReRe Hello (Chibi Manga)
Saotome Shimai Ha Manga No Tame Nara (Fire Dumpster Scans)

Users who are viewing this thread