Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Imitate

Dex-chan lover
Not to sound like an edgey loner, but I feel a lot of us have probably done this at some point.

Where we try to "imitate" the good qualities about other people to fit in or belong and we dont acknowledge that maybe those qualities displayed by us can now actually be a part of us, not just a mask for others to see.

Believe it or not, if you do good things for long enough, you'll be naturally inclined to continue to do good things.

Not to sound like an edgey loner, but I feel a lot of us have probably done this at some point.

Where we try to "imitate" the good qualities about other people to fit in or belong and we dont acknowledge that maybe those qualities displayed by us can now actually be a part of us, not just a mask for others to see.

Believe it or not, if you do good things for long enough, you'll be naturally inclined to continue to do good things.
Well said. I always wondered if forcing yourself doing good things makes you a good person or if it matters at all but as long as the good deed is done I guess it shouldn’t.

Dex-chan lover
This manhua is such a gem. I love the details like how the kids pick up and lift the weiqi pieces with three fingers, then put them down with three fingers as well because they're just starting out. I also like how well-lived Deng Xianhe's room looks, or how "normal" the school is drawn.

Dex-chan lover

Well said, they say the brain is a learning machine, a large part of who I am was influenced by the desire to be something or act a certain way, at one point it just become a part of me I don't have to try to be.

Dex-chan lover
Er, this just occured to me, but since it's already OK to use xiao Zhen, why not just use Qiao Wen-jie?

Users who are viewing this thread