Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Awaken From the Dream

Double-page supporter
So..the ball drops...and to top it off, she spread a huge embarrassing thing about him among other people. Despite his coworkers ridiculous opening attitude, love or not he needs to get her out of his home. At best she is ignorantly feeding off his kindness, at worst she doesn't care. He needs a good number of months out of that mess to accept the loss and move on.

Dex-chan lover
So..the ball drops...and to top it off, she spread a huge embarrassing thing about him among other people. Despite his coworkers ridiculous opening attitude, love or not he needs to get her out of his home. At best she is ignorantly feeding off his kindness, at worst she doesn't care. He needs a good number of months out of that mess to accept the loss and move on.

yeah spreading that shit in her whole department? bro that's fucked up

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, that's more of a mom thing...

Like, we are more sensitive now (which I can argue isn't a good thing) but she pretty much helped raise him....

Saying she doesn't care is kinda dumb... the fact that she shows off his baby pictures and cares for him means she completely cares....
Poor MC... There's nothing sadder than unrequited love and now he has to watch all this lovey-dovey stuff.
It's actually way worse that that... he's attracted to a girl that raised him...

If she was just a friend or any other girl, he could cut her off... maybe even confess to get the closure... but he can't do that...

She shows him off the same way a mom would show off her son.... he's her precious little brother... her baby....

That is literally the place in her life... he's a little brother... she raised him and loved him.... she was a great older sister and a member of their family....

Meaning, he can't just cut her off... he can't confess and have his closure either because she's so close that doing so would cause too much damage to their relationship...

He's literally trapped in an impossible love he isn't able to properly escape...

For all intents and purposes, it's almost a forbidden love....

yeah spreading that shit in her whole department? bro that's fucked up

Thanks for the chapter!
Yah, parents do that kinda embarrassing thing sometimes... it's embarrassing... but it's also shows how much they love you...

Sharing embarrassing kid photos suck...

Dex-chan lover
Did the boy just realize that it was impossible for him to get with a girl that raised him???

Though I guess meeting the lover actually changed sh*t.... but.... still

Double-page supporter

Like, we are more sensitive now (which I can argue isn't a good thing) but she pretty much helped raise him....

Saying she doesn't care is kinda dumb... the fact that she shows off his baby pictures and cares for him means she completely cares....

It's actually way worse that that... he's attracted to a girl that raised him...

If she was just a friend or any other girl, he could cut her off... maybe even confess to get the closure... but he can't do that...

She shows him off the same way a mom would show off her son.... he's her precious little brother... her baby....

That is literally the place in her life... he's a little brother... she raised him and loved him.... she was a great older sister and a member of their family....

Meaning, he can't just cut her off... he can't confess and have his closure either because she's so close that doing so would cause too much damage to their relationship...

He's literally trapped in an impossible love he isn't able to properly escape...

Yah, parents do that kinda embarrassing thing sometimes... it's embarrassing... but it's also shows how much they love you...

She isn't a parent. And I'm an older sibling to two younger brothers. I definitely wouldn't be spreading something like that to my coworkers. Cause it's one thing to show off a child or sibling, it's another to expose something she KNEW he didn't want spread in a previous chapter already. Its disrespectful of privacy and consideration. While I think she does care in her own way, she is a grown adult not considering anything about this supposed younger sibling she cares for. He has been left to pick up her mess multiple times and currently just had her girlfriend/his coworker try to start an issue with him over her behavior.

Dex-chan lover

What you are saying is correct but I think you are too focused on her point of view and there are two sides to a coin. Even though she took care of him when he was younger, he sees her differently than a family member. To him she was just the older neighbor who looked after him and whom he admired. The events of this chapter made him realize her point of view. I don't think he needs to cut her out of his life but he needs to set some limits.

Dex-chan lover

Man you taking this shit way too seriously

Group Leader
The story might seems like it's all over the place currently, but after seeing the raws, for me personally, it somehow kinda comes altogether.

Will it get better? Heck yes, it will.

Will the story be as good as the art style? Probably not. But it sure does get better.

Dex-chan lover
Do you seriously want to be with a lesbian of a Gorrilla like her? She's taking out her anger on public property. I can only imagine the amount of abuse she will cause to her lover.
Move on four eyes. Find a girl that isn't a red flag and a lesbian

Dex-chan lover

Doesn't matter if she raised him. You don't do that shit.

Dex-chan lover
What you are saying is correct but I think you are too focused on her point of view and there are two sides to a coin. Even though she took care of him when he was younger, he sees her differently than a family member. To him she was just the older neighbor who looked after him and whom he admired. The events of this chapter made him realize her point of view. I don't think he needs to cut her out of his life but he needs to set some limits.
Ger rid of the bitch. She's inconsiderate. Quit being a simp

Users who are viewing this thread