Listen to My Voice!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Awaken From the Dream

The story might seems like it's all over the place currently, but after seeing the raws, for me personally, it somehow kinda comes altogether.

Will it get better? Heck yes, it will.

Will the story be as good as the art style? Probably not. But it sure does get better.
he will finally move on?

Dex-chan lover
he will finally move on?
I took a look at the raws up to chapter 28. Until 26, basically the dynamics of their relationship remain the same with the addition that MC is now the love advisor for FMC and her girlfriend (pain). From 27 onwards it looks like he will move on.

Group Leader
"Did you just get your heart broken?" LMAO Bro heart was in smithers from the start

Group Leader
"Did you just get your heart broken?" LMAO Bro heart was in smithers from the start
It was kinda hard to translate and get the message this part.

His friend basically said:
你是不是⋯ 失戀了?
"Did your (Aren't your) love… ended up failing? / Did (Is)... your love fail you? / Isn't… your love over?" with predictive tone.

Tried my best to get the message and tone across but it still doesn't exactly sound right lol

Double-page supporter
Older girl and childhood "buddy" and lesbian/gorrilla.. Oh and no incest. Why not just move on by kick her out of his life? She dont care about him.. I mean eh sure she is childhood "buddy" buuut i got brothers and my friends got family members too and we dont do this shit with pictures. She is a stranger now. Thats literally it.. She is a stranger who dont care about him (even in zoo u will tell monkey more than she is saying to him about her life) and is a pain for him, for playing dumb or doesnt care about his lov life. Boya deserva betta sista/love-interest.

To be fair, that's more of a mom thing...

Like, we are more sensitive now (which I can argue isn't a good thing) but she pretty much helped raise him....

Saying she doesn't care is kinda dumb... the fact that she shows off his baby pictures and cares for him means she completely cares....

It's actually way worse that that... he's attracted to a girl that raised him...

If she was just a friend or any other girl, he could cut her off... maybe even confess to get the closure... but he can't do that...

She shows him off the same way a mom would show off her son.... he's her precious little brother... her baby....

That is literally the place in her life... he's a little brother... she raised him and loved him.... she was a great older sister and a member of their family....

Meaning, he can't just cut her off... he can't confess and have his closure either because she's so close that doing so would cause too much damage to their relationship...

He's literally trapped in an impossible love he isn't able to properly escape...

For all intents and purposes, it's almost a forbidden love....

Yah, parents do that kinda embarrassing thing sometimes... it's embarrassing... but it's also shows how much they love you...

Sharing embarrassing kid photos suck...
Agree with some points that you made, disagree with others. She was hardly a parent and more of a sibling, and for me at least, all I could see her as was a long term babysitter. Even then, as a parent you should be more cognizant of the pictures you are sharing of your kid, she was quite literally sharing a video of a naked underage boy, this is disgusting regardless of being a sibling or a parent, and even more so if you have no familial ties. However, I do agree with your points about his unrequited love and how the lead has somewhat of an oedipus complex regarding a figure he sees as an older sister. It is evident that she cares for him, but it does not discount the fact that she is using him despite him being significantly younger.

Dex-chan lover
Agree with some points that you made, disagree with others. She was hardly a parent and more of a sibling, and for me at least, all I could see her as was a long term babysitter. Even then, as a parent you should be more cognizant of the pictures you are sharing of your kid, she was quite literally sharing a video of a naked underage boy, this is disgusting regardless of being a sibling or a parent, and even more so if you have no familial ties. However, I do agree with your points about his unrequited love and how the lead has somewhat of an oedipus complex regarding a figure he sees as an older sister. It is evident that she cares for him, but it does not discount the fact that she is using him despite him being significantly younger.
I'm saying her actions at that moment are a "mom" thing.

It's not unusual for siblings that are drastically older than their younger sibling to sometimes have parent like moments.

It's considered "parent like" due to the fact that it's usually parents/parent-figures that do such actions cause in most cases, siblings usually have a smaller gap in age...

So sometimes, older siblings and uncles and aunts will have embarrassing moments they are fond of from the childhood and would act like a parent...

And frankly, the reason we are now bothered by sharing baby and child naked pictures is more due to the modern landscape of knowing that people targeting kids sexually exists.

Before, this wasn't as much of a worry and having naked pictures of your really young kids wasn't considered a big deal

It's basically a really new and recent worry.....

And often times, parents/siblings often forget about that kinda stuff because we are often bad at thinking from other people's perspective... so since we can't sexualize the kids, we don't think about that stuff...

So if you think about it from the human history perspective, your the weirdo...

To her, it wasn't sexual, but instead an adorable happy memory. And while it's embarrassing, it's not really that big of a deal...

Users who are viewing this thread